Wednesday 28 November 2012

Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum Review

I'm sure everyone likes a little bit of Lush, this product smells so like bubblegum, it just makes you want to eat it!



I have never tried a lip scrub before so this is the first. It is really easy to use, just massage it over the lips and it will give you nice soft lips. It contains caster sugar and jojoba oil which helps to clear dead skin cells and leave your lips feeling smooth.




The product is made from sugar so its ok to lick it off your lips after scrub but that is rather disgusting to lick the dead skin off your lips. I prefer to use this when I want to take a bright lipstick off, because it really helps to get into the lips to prevent the lipstick from staining or when my lips are feeling dry.


The product costs £5.25, it definitely lasts a long way so I think its worth the price! 


No comments:

Post a Comment