Friday 7 December 2012

Palmers Cocoa Butter Review

Finally I'm back to blogging after having to get my uni portfolio out of the way!

Well I heard a few raves about this product so I thought I would give it a try because I'm beginning to love body butters especially Soap and Glory's righteous butter. 



I actually find this a lovely product to use. Of course the scent of this is just amazing, it reminds me of vanilla haagen dazs ( my favourite ice cream!) whereas my sister actually hates the smell of this, I mean who doesn't love the smell of ice cream! So now I have 2 bottles of this because she doesn't like the scent of it. The scent of this is sweet and lingers around on the skin for a while too which I don't mind, but for some it might.

The product says it helps to 'soften, smoothes and relieves dry skin' which I totally agree. My skin is left so hydrated and so soft, it is definitely ideal for those who suffer from dry skin.

The formulation isn't too heavy or too light, but the perfect consistency however I would prefer the product to be in a tub rather than a bottle, because it is hard to squeeze it out unless you leave the bottle placed upside down. The product just sinks beautifully into the skin and the formulation isn't sticky either.

I'm not sure about if it does 'tones skin or smoothes marks' because I mainly use this for dry skin on my arm and legs.

I do recommend this product because I find it a dream to use so I would buy it again, you can get it everywhere- supermarkets, Boots and Superdrug. It costs around £3.60, it isn't expensive so definitely worth a try if your looking for a body butter.

So tell me whats your favourite body butter?





No comments:

Post a Comment